PREORDER: Massage Candle in Assorted Scents
- Unit Price
Preorder open until: Tuesday, March 14 at Midnight MT
Estimated ship date to customers: mid April
Our natural body candles have the aesthetic and aromatherapeutic qualities of a candle, the skin-nourishing properties of lotion, and the physical and emotional benefits of massage!
- To use: Light your candle, wait for a sizeable melt pool to form, extinguish the flame, pour the warm wax directly onto skin and massage wax into skin!
- Burning at just 102 degrees, these body candles are delectably warm, but won't burn you.
- For use as a balm, just scoop out the wax while it's cool using the provided scoop or the back of your thumbnail and rub it in.
- Skin-Nourishing Ingredients: Cosmetic-Grade Soy Wax, Avocado oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Oil, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Skin-safe Fragrance Oil.
- Size: 4 oz
- 100% recyclable tin container
- Honey Almond - Smells like classic sweet almond spritz cookies. Scent Notes: Top- Honey, Bitter Almond. Middle- Lemon, Lavender. Base- Ginger.
- Eucalyptus Mint - Smells like getting the best massage of your life in an airy spa complete with a eucalyptus steam room, mint water, and soothing nature sounds. Scent Notes: Spearmint, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Sage.
- Seduction: Smells like a subtly sweet, warm and sensual perfume. Scent Notes: French Vanilla, Amber, Musk.
- Ginger, Sage & Lemongrass - Smells like reading in your favorite tea house while you sip on a perfect lemon-ginger blend. Scent Notes: Lemongrass, Sage, Ginger, Geranium.
- Vanilla Cake - Smells like finally taking a bite of the luscious French vanilla cake the baker delivered this morning for your special occasion. Scent Notes: Sugar, Butter, Sweet Almond, Vanilla.
- So Sexy for Him - Smells like a classic, approachable cologne that fits in anywhere from an art gallery opening to a night club. Scent Notes: Bergamot, Sandalwood, Musk.
- Grapefruit Bergamot - Smells like a citrus-lovers dream with clear grapefruit and lime notes. Scent Notes: Grapefruit, Bergamot.
- Bare Naked - Unscented. Wax naturally has a mild chocolatey smell due to the cocoa butter. Ideal for broken or chapped skin. It can also be used more exotically as a lubricant.
- Lush Pomegranate - Smells like sipping on a sweet red wine while touring a vineyard in Tuscany. Scent Notes: Pomegranate, Fig.
- No Tan Lines - Smells like enjoying the view of a sunny ocean horizon from your driftwood seat on a secluded beach. Scent Notes: Sea Salt Air, Ocean Spray, Misted Cypress, Sun Bleached Driftwood.
- Between the Sheets - Smells like wrapping yourself in warm cotton sheets pulled fresh from the dryer. Scent Notes: Top- Bergamot, Powder. Middle- Fresh Accord, Rose, Violet. Base- Sandalwood, Precious Woods.
- Champagne - Smells like clinking glasses in celebration with a sparkly, mildly sweet champagne. Scent Notes: Peach, Apple, Oak, Cassia, Orange, Juniper.