PREORDER: Essential Oil Massage Candle in Assorted Scents
- Unit Price
Preorder open until: Tuesday, March 14 at Midnight MT
Estimated ship date to customers: mid April
Our natural body candles have the aesthetic and aromatherapeutic qualities of a candle, the skin-nourishing properties of lotion, and the physical and emotional benefits of massage!
- To use: Light your candle, wait for a sizeable melt pool to form, extinguish the flame, pour the warm wax directly onto skin and massage wax into skin!
- Burning at just 102 degrees, these body candles are delectably warm, but won't burn you.
- For use as a balm, just scoop out the wax while it's cool using the provided scoop or the back of your thumbnail and rub it in.
- Skin-Nourishing Ingredients: Cosmetic-Grade Soy Wax, Avocado oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Oil, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Skin-safe Essential Oils.
- Size: 4 oz
- 100% recyclable tin container
- Lavender - Smells like brushing your fingers along purple buds as you stroll through a lavender field. Scent Notes: Pure French Lavender. Essential Oil Benefits: Lavender essential oil is extremely versatile. It promotes relaxation and is believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergy, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps amongst many other things.*
- Breath of Fresh Air - Smells like sipping on hot mint tea while camping in the mountains. Scent Notes: Spearmint, Siberian Fir, Cedarwood, Bergamot. Essential Oil Benefits: Uplifting, fresh and great for reducing anxiety or muscle aches and clearing out your respiratory system.*
- Cutie Patchouli - Smells like peeling an orange as you walk along a creek in a sun-drenched forest. Scent Notes: Sweet Orange, Patchouli. Essential Oil Benefits: Patchouli essential oil can be used to treat dry or cracked skin, ease symptoms of colds or headaches, and ease stress or anxiety. Orange essential oil can ease anxiety or stress, treat acne and reduce pain or inflammation.*
- Essential Romance Sensual - Smells like stirring your lavender lemon tea with a cinnamon stick on an overcast day perfect for staying in. Scent Notes: Cinnamon, Lavender, Juniper, Lemon, Cedarwood. Essential Oil Benefits: Our Sensual blend was specially crafted to create an atmosphere of openness and exploration through grounding, calming, increasing confidence and opening channels of communication. Cinnamon acts as a warming stimulant, while the full blend leaves you feeling truly divine.*
- Candy Cane - Smells like enjoying a fresh candy cane while enjoying a particularly spectacular holiday light show. Scent Notes: Peppermint. Essential Oil Benefits: Peppermint can be used topically to ease headaches and muscle pain or inhaled to reduce nausea or awaken the senses. It can create a cooling sensation. Extra lovely when used on feet or lips.*
- Essential Romance Intimate - Smells like the essence of petrichor- earth and woods after rain. Scent Notes: Vetiver, Black Pepper, Patchouli, Ginger. Essential Oil Benefits: Our Intimate blend was specially crafted with essential oils to bring you closer to yourself and your partner by increasing confidence and energy, decreasing inhibitions, grounding the spirit and, of course, increasing arousal as an aphrodisiac.*
- Essential Romance Passionate - Smells like falling in love with your best friend- comforting herbals, a light floral lift and refreshing hint of citrus. Scent Notes: Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Orange, Lemon, Juniper, Ginger, Black Pepper. Essential Oil Benefits: Our Passionate blend was specially crafted with essential oils to provide a euphoric experience using Ylang Ylang, a powerful aphrodisiac, and uplifting, calming and confidence-boosting citruses, herbals and spices.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.